Everyone will comprehend, interpret and organize information effectively.
Redefining, Reshaping and Rethinking literacy through one-on-one tutoring, mentoring, and literacy instruction so adults, children and families can reach their highest potential.
Students enrolled in Literacy For All will:
- Understand and embrace their learning style
- Learn advanced reading comprehension, persuasive writing, technology, content area and math skills to succeed in a college, an occupational certificate, a technical degree or other post-secondary degree program.
- Learn higher level literacy skills to make their best health, financial and employment decisions.
- Learn skills to immediately apply for a job or career.
- Learn competitive literacy skills.
- Be able to independently apply successful literacy skills to make higher level health, financial and employment decisions.
- Gain the self-confidence to achieve highest possible goals.
- Be able to meet community goals based on their improved literacy goals.
- College Still Achievable
- Academic Achievers
- Health Communications
- Employment Connections
- Employment Literacy
- Financial Awareness
- Individual Tutoring
- Persuasive Writing
- Technology Skills